May 7, 2008

I'm in the mood for thai...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yum Tum Noodles (I named this creation such b/c of the ginger)

recipe is ROUGHLY (I didn't write it down until after I made it):

Sauce:
1/4 Cup Oil (I used an olive/flax mix)
1 tsp lemon juice
2 T Bragg's liquid aminos
2 T agave nectar
1 T raw tahini
1/8 tsp cumin
1 T curry powder
1/2 tsp coriander
pinch cayenne
salt to taste
(adjust the amounts to your liking- more cayenne if you want it spicier, more agave if you want it sweeter or extra Bragg's for a savory taste)

5 zucchinis peeled into "noodles"
1 carrot peeled
1/4 Cup chives
1 T fresh grated ginger
1/8 Cup fresh shredded (or dried) cocnut

pour sauce over "noodles", throw everything else in and stir with lots of love and good thoughts! Add extra chives and coconut on top for a beautiful dish. I put wasabi peanuts on mine which aren't raw, but very nice looking! Enjoy. Let me know what you think.

No comments: